Installing Your Limbs
Instructions for installing ILF Limbs on the Morrison ILF Riser
1. Start the limb bottom end under the limb bolt washer while placing the alignment pin in the limb pocket alignment slot at the same time, then slide limb bolt slot onto limb bolt on the riser. Repeat for the top limb.
2. Tighten both limb bolts down just snug. This will be your maximum poundage.
3. String the bow. Pull the string 2-3” and let go to seat limbs, Repeat at 5”. Limbs should now be seated properly, you may hear a snap, but not always.
4. You can adjust the tiller by turning the top or bottom bolt to get the desired tiller you want. Split normally is 3/16” less on the bottom limb.
Three under is normally even.
(Adjustment CAN be made with the bow strung.)
5. To change poundage: Loosen or tighten limb bolts an equal number of turns.
(1 turn is approximately 1 pound.)
For Minimum poundage, loosen bolt maximum 5 turns.
For Maximum poundage, snug down and back off ¼ turn. Repeat step #4.
NEVER tighten bolts down without limbs mounted! You may break out the belly of your riser with the bolt bottoming out in the wood!